Your backup solutions should be able to survive a disaster. It is best practice to have the original data and the backup data in two different locations. This protects against local disasters such as fire or water damage. The CyberEye Backup solution provides automatic encrypted nightly backups safely to the cloud. The cloud copy would be ready for recovery should there be a need.
Our main backup data center location is in Tampa, FL. All data sent to this facility are replicated 3x times before being replicated to an external facility. Your backups are safe.
- UPS systems available for true redundancy and performance maintenance bypass on each UPS
- Reinforced concrete exterior walls
- 260 Feet Above Sea Level
- Generator capacity is equal to or greater than the local commercial feed
- RFID and biometric check-points at all ingress and egress
- 24/7/365 on-site security and monitoring
Because CyberEye provides remote backup services to businesses that could be considered “covered entities” under HIPAA (The Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996), we have decided to lay out our data security practices to ensure they remain compliant while using our service.
CyberEye can provide secure data backups for as little as $50 per month. Contact us to find out more.