Can your business survive a data breach?
83% of Small and Medium-Sized Businesses Cannot!
Should healthcare providers be concerned? PHI Breach Calculator
I have the latest Anti-Virus and a firewall, so I don’t have to worry, right?
Prevention always fails.
According to the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST), a comprehensive cyber strategy should include elements from the five areas of the Cybersecurity Framework. First, identify your assets. Second, protect those assets. Third, detect threats early and often. Fourth, respond quickly to threats on the network. Fifth, effectively recover from a cyber incident.
Unfortunately, an attacker has at least 120 documented techniques to cause harm to your business assets. Anti-Virus can prevent less than 10 of those techniques. Firewalls block another 10. That leaves over 100 attack techniques attackers have to hurt you. If prevention always fails, then what can you do?
The impact to your business could be wide ranging and tragic. Loss of money and time, loss of customers, loss of data, damage to reputation, exposure of data, breach notification, mandated government oversight, possible lawsuits, ransom demands, … This list goes on. The average cost of a cyberattack in the U.S. is $200,000.
What can I do?
- Train your users
- Engage in teaching drills to identify phishing
- Patch your software
- Backup your servers daily
- Continuously monitor your end user devices
- Implement multi-factor authentication
- Conduct vulnerability and risk assessments
- Buy cyber insurance
- Implement Cyber Deception on your network
CyberEye provides a path to your new cyber strategy.
CyberEye provides bleeding-edge threat hunting and continuous monitoring of all your end-user devices. We provide:
- Periodic and micro-training. We have over 90 different phishing training scenarios tied to real-world events
- A secure cloud-based backup and restore solution to protect against ransomware and other malware
- Continuous monitoring of end point devices
- Vulnerability and risk assessments
- Cyber insurance
- Cyber deception to fool attackers on your network
- Help to survive a data breach